– Research-creation approaches including remediation, reactivation, and reenactment
– The histories of women, art, and technology with a specific focus on artists from the Americas and its diasporas.
– Sound and sound art as they intersect with notions of race, gender, and the environment
– The environmental entanglements of digital technologies, their histories, and infrastructures
– The histories and theories of embodiment and performance
– The aesthetics and practices of interactive and immersive arts.